Rates per cat per day
Out of season R100 per cat
Peak Season R150 for 1 cat, R130 for family cats sharing
Rates quoted are per cat per day.
Bookings can be made on the website www.catteryonthehill.co.za , by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the office on 082 609 1765. Viewings of the cattery are welcome by appointment only. For all our old friends returning for a stay at the Cattery on the Hill or new clients wishing to enquire regarding availability or ask a question, please send an email to us by clicking here. We shall reply as soon as possible. For clients who wish to proceed to secure a place at Cattery on the Hill, please review the booking information below.
- Please complete a form online or complete and return a full booking form via by fax (086 276 0302) or email (email@example.com). Booking sheet can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
- Please download a copy of Cattery on the Hill’s legal terms and conditions. This is required to complete your booking and must be initialled on each page, signed in full and returned with the booking form. Terms and conditions can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
- All clients are required to pay a 50% deposit at the time of making a booking.
- Bookings must be for at least 2 nights or more. During peak season at least 7 nights or more over Easter and at least 10 nights or more over Christmas and New Year are required.
- All cattery fees are to be paid in full when checking in. No payments will be accepted on collection.
- Cash or EFT payments are to be made to the cattery. There are NO credit card facilities and cheques are not accepted. Banking details: Standard Bank The Glen 006005 Account number 20 751 541 7 Name CA Rademeyer
- Cats requiring additional care:
- Medication details must be given when booking and the client must bring all the relevant medication with when checking in.
- Prescription diets must be brought with when checking in.
- Long haired cats will be groomed daily. This will incur an additional charge of R15 per day, per cat. Please note clearly on booking form.
- A copy of an up to date vaccination certificate is required when making a booking. Please ensure cats are vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival. Failure to provide proof of vaccination will mean that your cat will NOT be admitted to the cattery.
- All cats must be treated for external parasites – ticks and fleas before arrival. Alternatively a top spot treatment can be purchased and applied on arrival at the Cattery.
- Unfortunately ill cats cannot be accepted at the cattery.
- If your cat should require veterinary attention while at the Cattery on the Hill, you will be contacted and advised immediately thereof.
- Should the cat not be collected within 7 days of the collection date and the owner fails to contact the cattery within this period, the cat will become the property of the cattery and therefore may be rehomed or donated to the SPCA at our discretion.